Ergonomic Evaluation – Identify risks leading to discomfort and injury
- Check list or document suitable for management or medical process.
- Identifies postures associated with the 6 most common ergonomic discomforts leading to injury.
- Identifies recommended corrective actions.
- Identifies set up modifications.
- Identifies equipment changes to enhance ability to consistently use low risk entry techniques.
- Provides set up and seating adjustments, where possible.
- Leaves client with written document for future referral indicating recommendations and changes made.
- Provides management or program supervisor with written check list or document, with photos if requested, including recommendations equipment options.
Evaluations can be provided by a licensed, certified Ergonomist in person or remote, or by self-administered check list.